If you need improvements or repairs to your property in West Sussex, you want them done by experts. Fortunately, U&M provide a wide range of services throughout the county.
Much of West Sussex consists of idyllic countryside, including the South Downs National Park. It also includes several upmarket towns, though, from Crawley and Horsham within easy commuting distance of London, to historic Chichester and coastal towns like Worthing and Bognor Regis. Whether you’re commuting or retired or living the dream in the West Sussex countryside, you’ll want to keep your home up to a good standard.
Whether you’re looking for repairs, strengthening or extensions to your property, U&M have many years’ experience specialising in the services you’ll want.
Services we offer across West Sussex include:
- Underpinning — If your foundations have suffered from subsidence, we’ll strengthen them with either traditional and modern techniques of underpinning.
- Piling — Piling has become the most popular way to strengthen your foundations, particularly when you have limited space.
- Structural repairs — If the timbers or masonry of your property have been damaged, we offer specialist structural repairs.
- Scaffolding services — With over twenty years’ experience in scaffolding, we’ll deliver a solution, whatever the job.
- Repair & refurbishment — Whether you need your property repaired after damage or given a refurbishment, we can deliver it.
- Basement constructions — Creating or converting a basement provides an ideal way of expanding the living space in your home.
We’ve provided these services all over West Sussex. We’re always delighted to get feedback from satisfied customers, such as “Very professional company with good communications and problem solving on a difficult site. Very pleased with the company.”
If you want to enjoy the same expertise and service, why not give us a ring on 020 8805 4000 and see how we can help you?