If your property in Kent needs expert repair or improvement work, U&M covers the county with a wide range of services.
Long known as the Garden of England, Kent has traditionally combined beautiful countryside with substantial centres of population, and the coming years look to be both exciting and challenging for properties across the county. Quite apart from its massive variety, stretching as it does from the edge of London to the White Cliffs of Dover, Kent is leading the way into the future with the new Garden City at Ebbsfleet, set to be the biggest in the UK.
The good news is that U&M are specialists in a broad spectrum of services, whether you’re looking to repair, renovate or extend your living space.
Services we offer across Kent include:
- Underpinning — We’ll strengthen your foundations if your property has suffered from subsidence, using both traditional and modern underpinning techniques.
- Piling — Especially if space is limited, piling can offer the most effective way to reinforce foundations.
- Structural repairs — If your property’s structure such as masonry is damaged, we’ll make it as good as new.
- Scaffolding services — With more than twenty years’ experience as scaffolding experts, no job is too big or too small.
- Repair & refurbishment — If your property has been damaged, or if you simply want it refurbished, we can take care of it.
- Basement constructions — Everyone could do with extra living space in their home, and we’ll create or convert a basement to do just that.
We’ve provided all these services to customers across Kent. Many have left delighted comments, such as “We were very pleased with the service we received from start to finish and would recommend them to anybody who wants a quick and efficient job done.”
If you want to enjoy the same expertise and service, why not give us a ring on 020 8805 4000 and see how we can help you?